Who can order from mimush.eu?
Anyone can place an order on mimush.eu, provided that they create a personal account and accept the mimush.eu terms and conditions.
How to place an order?
Select the desired product, size, color and quantity. Add it to your shopping cart where you can find all the ordered products and where you can change the quantity. To order the products in the shopping cart, fill in the information required for the delivery, then click on the Send Order button.
What do I do if the product I want is unavailable?
If the desired product is out of stock you have the option to pre-order it. Out of stock products can only be made on order after payment is confirmed. A sales consultant will guide you through the pre-order process.
How long do products stay in shopping cart?
If the order is not complete, the products selected from the shopping cart will remain visible for 7 days. Please check the availability of the product when accessing the shopping cart, as adding products to the shopping cart does not guarantee reserving the product(s) until the order is completed.
Can I place an order by phone?
For phone orders, please call +40 721 110 147 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. You will be guided through the process of placing your order.
How can I pay?
Online with the card through the MobilPay payment
Accepted cards are Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and Visa Electron – any type in both RON and EUR. After completing the order, you will automatically be redirected to a secure link where you will need to follow the steps. Once you have completed your payment, you will receive a notification to your email address. The lack of this notification from the online processor indicates that the transaction has not been successfully completed. The processing of bank information is done exclusively on the MobilPay server. MIMUSH.eu does not request or store any information about your card.
Cash on delivery – exclusively for orders delivered in Romania.
Direct bank transfer to our RON account RO 66 INGB 0000 9999 0381 5606.
What is the delivery cost and when do I receive the order?
Can I return or exchange a product purchased on mimush.ro?
- Products must be in the same conditions as when delivered.
- Send a request of return to our email address.
- Send the package to MIMUSH STUDIO, Str. Stefan cel Mare, Nr. 54, Et. 3, Suceava, Romania. All return costs will be borne by the customer who is responsible for delivering products in good condition to MIMUSH. We will not accept parcels that will request cash on delivery.
How to care for MIMUSH linen clothing?
MIMUSH clothes are made of linen fabric.
To extend their lifetime and give them proper care, we recommend:
- Avoid using long washing cycles or tumble drying to protect the fiber of the fabric and prevent creases.
- Use gentle cycles instead, at a temperature of less than 40 degrees. We encourage hand washing and line drying.
- Avoid ironing at high temperatures. We recommend ironing linen garments inside out or using a vertical steam iron.
- Clothes usually reduce in size after washing and drying. But they will return to their original shape and size after ironing or wearing it.
- After washing, colored linen can be hung to dry in the shade to avoid discoloration. Instead, white linen can be hung in the sun, thus allowing it to refreshen and naturally bleach.
- Linen fabric can be worn without being ironed, having a distinctive texture in its natural form.
- For any other questions, advice and suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40 721 110 147.
How can I contact a MIMUSH sales representative?
You can contact us at any time:
- By phone at (+4) 0721 110 147 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- email@example.com for any questions, tips and suggestions about our products. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Contact@mimush.eu for any notice/complaint about our products and services.