Standard shipping to Finland 8 Euros. Free returns
NARITA Short-Sleeved Dress
The NARITA dress is a simple and comfortable dress made of soft and airy linen. The A-pattern and the knee length highlight most of the silhouettes. The V-neckline and the double stitched hem are decorative accents integrated in the pattern which emphasize the silhouette of the dress. The short sleeves are light and breathy to provide comfort. The dress is suitable for a day outfit and can be worn in any season.
- Short sleeves
- With pockets
- Wide hem
- 100% linen
- Sabina is 175 cm, 70 kg and wears size M.
- Note: If you want to know the exact measurements for your size or if the size / color you are looking for / prefer is not in stock, please contact us.
MIMUSH clothes are made of linen fabric.
To extend their lifetime and give them proper care, we recommend:
• Avoid using long washing cycles or tumble drying to protect the fiber of the fabric and prevent creases.
• Use gentle cycles instead, at a temperature of less than 40 degrees. We encourage hand washing and line drying.
• Avoid ironing at high temperatures. We recommend ironing linen garments inside out or using a vertical steam iron.
• Clothes usually reduce in size after washing and drying. But they will return to their original shape and size after ironing or wearing it.
• After washing, colored linen can be hung to dry in the shade to avoid discoloration. Instead, white linen can be hung in the sun, thus allowing it to refreshen and naturally bleach.
• Linen fabric can be worn without being ironed, having a distinctive texture in its natural form.
For any other questions, advice and suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +40 721 110 147.